Course PrerequisiteRecommend Rifle Basic
Or working knowledge of your sighted rifle and how to load, unload and safely operate your rifle
TimeSaturday 0700 to 1100 - 0645 check in
Sunday 0700 to 1100 - 0645 check in
Course InformationTake yourself and your AR Sporting rifle to the next level. This 2 day - 8 hour course will increase your understanding of rifle function, marksmanship, loading, moving while shooting and engaging up close targets. This course is limited to 10 students.
Day One: Live fire range - AR function, safety, stoppages, marksmanship fundamentals, moving while shooting and shooting positions
Day Two: Live fire range - Advanced moving and shooting, suppressive fire, barricades, and full range challenge shoot. Handgun and rifle transitions and live fire practice. All live fire activities take place down range away from the stalls.
Class & Gear Requirements:Day One
• AR or other semi automatic rifle / carbine in the Following Caliber - 9mm, 223/5.56, 7.62/308
• Equipped with: Iron Sights or optional Red dot, Scope, or Holographic sights
• Rifle Sling - 1 or 2 point
• Minimum 4 to 6 Magazines with Carrier - belt pouch, chest rig, or thigh rig
• Minimum 250 Rounds per day - 500 rounds total
Day Two Additional Gear
• Semi-automatic handgun and holster
• Minimum of 2 handgun magazines
• Minimum of 200 rounds of handgun ammunition
Course FeeComplete Course Fee $210
To reserve your place, full payment is required. Fees are non-refundable.